Pallot Glass & Windows are currently following the advice given by the local government and following all practices and procedures put in place to make sure that we are doing all we can to try to protect us all from the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are talking with all of our staff members on a daily basis, and working together on the ever-changing situation. To give you some peace of mind, here are some of the measures that have been put into place:
- Pallot Glass & Windows are actively encouraging all of our employees to discuss best practice and commit to following safety advice from the government on hand-washing and hygiene.
- Pallot Glass & Windows are advising all staff to follow the governments’ advice on self-isolation and to not come into work if they feel ill / are showing symptoms.
- We are encouraging social distancing wherever and whenever possible.
- We have updated our daily cleaning activities in both the office and company vehicles.
- Above all, we ask our staff to be kind and supportive to each other and embrace the community spirit.
These are strange times, and we are therefore asking our valued customers to work with us and show a little help and understanding, so that we can continue to provide our services and products as safely as possible.
- Please encourage other forms of greetings with no touch, such as the ‘namaste.’
- Please be patient with our employees who are trying the best the can to provide a ‘business as usual’ service, in unusual circumstances.
- Please ensure that you follow the governments’ advice on hand-washing and hygiene.
- If you feel sick or have been advised to self-isolate and have work booked in, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can reschedule the works or provide an alternative and appropriate solution.
As a local business, we would like to thank our amazing team and loyal customer base for your continuing support, it really means a lot to us!
#PallotGlass #CommunitySpirit #Covid19 #BeWell